Last modified: March 8th, 2008
Your use of this Internet Site in any manner, including browsing, logging in, creating an account, sending a request or making a purchase, constitutes your acknowledgement that you have read all the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to follow and be bound by them. AuLac Technologies Inc. reserves the right to modify or change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you, therefore, we urge you to read them carefully each time you use this Internet Site.
The information, artwork, text, or pictures (collectively the "Content" ©) contained on the Website are protected by copyright laws. You may access and use any of the Web pages from this Internet Site provided that such use is for your personal non-commercial and lawful use. You may not modify or use the content for any other purpose without AuLac Technologies Inc.'s express written consent. You may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any content on the Website. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any content on the Website without AuLac Technologies Inc.'s express written consent. You may not use any marks, logos, graphics, etc. for any purpose without AuLac Technologies Inc.'s express written consent. You may not link directly to any file located on a AuLac Technologies Inc. server, and you should not attempt to "pass-off" any of AuLac Technologies Inc.'s content as your own work.
NO RENDERING OF ADVICE
The information contained in or made available through AuLac Technologies Inc. is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering, consulting, design, architectural or other professional advice of any kind. Any articles, or other information contained on this site, should be used as a guideline and not as a substitute for hiring a professional. Your use of this site does not give rise to a client, advisory, fiduciary or professional services relationship in any way between you and AuLac Technologies Inc.
USE OF SITE
You may view and print material(s) displayed on this site subject to the following terms:
- The materials may be used solely for your own personal information and not for commercial use.
- You must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices affixed to or contained in the materials you print and all copies thereof without any alterations or modifications.
- You may not copy or otherwise use this site or any portion thereof, except as expressly provided above.
- You may not reproduce, download, republish, frame, transmit, distribute, sell, license, modify, alter, reverse engineer or prepare derivative works from this site or any portion hereof, except with the express written permission of AuLac Technologies Inc.
- You agree that if AuLac Technologies Inc. in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the AuLac Technologies Inc.web site, you will promptly do so.
- You agree that if you create any link to the AuLac Technologies Inc. web site that you will not employ any technology that results in the placement of content from the AuLac Technologies Inc.web site in a frame and/or a reduced pop-up window or any other display mechanism which changes the AuLac Technologies Inc. web site from how they would appear if a user typed in their URL to a typical browser line.
- Nothing contained in this Site shall be construed by implication, estoppel or any other means as any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of AuLac Technologies Inc. or any third party.
- Any and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All references to monetary amounts, including prices, on the AuLac Technologies Inc. Website (the “Site”) and in this Agreement shall be in US currency.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Customer’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify AuLac Technologies Inc. acceptance of Customer’s order, nor does it constitute confirmation of AuLac Technologies Inc. offer to sell. All orders are accepted in Ontario, Canada. AuLac Technologies Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of Customer’s order to accept or decline Customer’s order for reasonable cause including but not limited to failure by Customer to satisfy payment terms, and/or breach by Customer of this Agreement. If a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from AuLac Technologies Inc. suppliers, AuLac Technologies Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product(s) listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed and whether or not payment has been remitted. If payment has been remitted for the purchase and AuLac Technologies Inc. cancels Customer’s order, AuLac Technologies Inc. shall forthwith issue a refund equal to the amount remitted for the unaccepted or cancelled order.
Terms of payment are within AuLac Technologies Inc. sole discretion and unless otherwise agreed to by AuLac Technologies Inc., payment must be received or otherwise authorized or secured in a form approved by AuLac Technologies Inc. prior to AuLac Technologies Inc. acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by approved credit card, wire transfer, electronic funds transfer or some other prearranged payment method agreed to by AuLac Technologies Inc. Orders are not binding upon AuLac Technologies Inc. until accepted by AuLac Technologies Inc. (see Order Acceptance Policy).
Customer is responsible for all sales, use, excise, value-added and other charges associated with the order, however designated, including any duties, clearance charges or other destination charges. Ontario - Canada orders are charged 14% sales tax on products; the rest of Canadian orders are charged GST at 5% on products. There are no taxes charged to USA and International orders. 5% GST is charged on all courses as the course is held in Ottawa,Ontario Canada.
All orders are shipped from Ontario, Canada. Customer must choose correct shipping option (Ontario - Canada, Canada, US, or International) in order for correct shipping rates to apply. Shipping is based on per product. For example, if you purchase two textbooks you will be charged the below shipping rate twice. Shipping rates are applied as follows:
|Anywhere in Canada
We respect your privacy. We will never sell, rent, or share your contact information with anyone outside our company without your permission, unless otherwise required by law. We hate spam as much as you do.
By using our online forms you are providing us with contact information that we may use to communicate with you in the future.
You can contact us at any time and request that you not receive future marketing information.
If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us.